Thank you for considering a donation to Flags for Vets to help us recognize a United States Armed Forces veteran. Flags for
Vets is a grass roots, non-profit organization that survives and functions through the generosity of donations from special
people like you.
To date, Flags for Vets has provided our services to veterans in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Mississippi, Tennessee,
Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Kentucky, North Carolina, Louisiana, Kansas, South Dakota, Ohio and West Virginia.
All Donations are Greatly Appreciated and Serve a Purpose
Full Veteran Sponsorship: $150.00
Provides your veteran with the following:
- One Flagpole
- One United States Flag (Nylon with stitched stars)
- One Pole Mounted Solar Powered Light
- 1 Bag of White Marble Rock (placed at the base of the flagpole for decoration)
- One Bag of Cement for Setting Flagpole Base
- Complete Assembly, Professional Installation, and Commemorative Pictures to Memorialize the Flag Raising
A General Donation: Any $$ Amount
Not every patriot can afford a full sponsorship, and that is completely understandable. Rest assured that all general
donations received by Flags for Vets, regardless of amount, are combined to ensure our veterans will be taken care of. Flags
for Vets is humbled by your generosity.
Flags for Vets is proud to team with Valley Forge in service to our veterans!